Saturday, August 19, 2017

Weekend Favs August 19

Weekend Favs August 19 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one that I took out there on the road.

  • SaneBox – SaneBox’s powerful algorithms automatically filter unimportant email out of your inbox, so you can focus on what matters.
  • FluidDATA – FluidDATA allows you to search for spoken phrases in millions of audio files in seconds.
  • Hitask – Task management made delightfully simple.

These are my weekend favs, I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape



from Duct Tape Marketing https://www.ducttapemarketing.com/sanebox-fluiddata-hitask/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment