Saturday, September 26, 2015

Weekend Favs September Twenty Six

Weekend Favs September Twenty Six written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from Flickr or one that I took out there on the road.

trail

Good stuff I found this week:

fone.do – virtual phone system with lots of smart features

Seed Keywords Engine – nice, little tool that lets you find the best keywords with input from customers

Clara – virtual employee for scheduling meetings using simple requests



from Duct Tape Marketing » Blog http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog/clara-fonedo-seedkeywords/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment