There’s no question the bar has been raised in the content game. It’s gotten harder, it’s gotten more competitive and most importantly it’s become an expectation.
The good news is that those who invest heavily in producing great content are winning.
I know everyone says you have to produce epic content and really who has time for that?
But here’s the thing that not enough people are saying – produce less content, but do it better.
Some of the most competitive industries out there are being dominated by people who are publishing one great blog post a week. Now, great may mean different things to different people, but suffice it to say these posts are dripping with very actionable information coupled with videos, checklists and links galore.
Few organizations have been doing great content as consistently as Copyblogger. Want to learn how to do it? Look no further.
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Demien Farnworth, Chief Content Writer at Copyblogger. We discuss creating new content and writing in general for small business.
Questions I ask Demien:
- Is there a new approach to blogging?
- How do you start thinking about the customer journey with content?
- What are your must-do tips for creating engaging content?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why you must have intention with your content creation
- Several other types of content beyond blog posts and where it fits in the customer journey
- What content formats have proven to be the most successful in earning shares and interactions.
from Duct Tape Marketing » Blog http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog/content-demian-farnworth/