Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Revisiting Linchpin with Seth Godin

Revisiting Linchpin with Seth Godin written by Alex Boyer read more at Duct Tape Marketing

Seth GodinMarketing Podcast with Seth Godin

I think Linchpin might be my favorite book of the dozen or so book written by Seth Godin.

Seth has been a long time supporter of Duct Tape Marketing first adding my blog to something he called Bull Marketing way back in 2004 or so. Since then he has generously written jacket quotes for each of my books and remains one of the most generous folks I know.

I point this out to demonstrate how important the ideas he shares in Linchpin really are because the book is all about leadership and in many ways Godin is a great example of what leadership looks like.

“STOP asking what’s in it for you and start giving gifts that change people. Then, and only then, will you have achieved your potential,” Seth Godin in Linchpin

This week I revisit my conversation with Seth Godin about his book Linchpin. We discuss what it means to be indispensable to your company, and how you can be a linchpin to your business’ future success.

Questions I ask Seth:

  • How do you promote your books?
  • Where do you draw inspiration for your work outside your business?
  • What does it mean to be a Linchpin?

What you’ll learn if you give a listen:

  • How to generate new ideas on a daily basis
  • Why you can’t wait till you “feel like it” to produce great content
  • How to leverage a community to promote your products


from Duct Tape Marketing » Blog http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog/revisiting-linchpin-with-seth-godin/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment