If you’re not following pretty much everything that comes out of Neil Patel’s Quicksprout, well, you’re missing one of the richest veins of pure gold online.
Patel founded, operated, sold, and recreated several very successful ventures and shares a ton of lessons learned in what amounts to a university level course in online marketing.
Patel is all about conversion and metrics and it shows not only in his own work in the companies he created.
This week I revisit one of my favorite interviews from earlier this year when I spoke to Neil Patel, founder of online tools and services such as Crazy Egg, KISSMetrics, and HelloBar, and one of the leaders in using metrics and data in Marketing.
Some of the questions I asked Neil:
- Are blogs still an effective approach for business?
- What advice do you give for marketers to target mobile users?
- When should you consider mobile PPC advertising?
Some of what you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Traffic, conversion and conversion optimization
- How and why to use Crazy Egg to maximize conversion rate
- When and why to use more powerful analytics services than Google Analytics
from Duct Tape Marketing » Blog http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog/the-science-of-marketing-with-neil-patel/