Sunday, November 29, 2015

Weekend Favs November Twenty Nine

Weekend Favs November Twenty Nine written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from Flickr or one that I took out there on the road.

camping

Good stuff I found this week:

TeamGrid – App that facilitates collaboration within a team

BoardSeat – Interesting looking service that helps you create an advisory board – in kickstarter

SlidesCamp – 1000s of slide templates for presentations



from Duct Tape Marketing » Blog http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog/slidescamp-teamgrid-boardseat/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment