Saturday, November 21, 2015

Weekend Favs November Twenty One

Weekend Favs November Twenty One written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

snowhike

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from Flickr or one that I took out there on the road.

Good stuff I found this week:

Realtimeboard – beautiful whiteboard in your browser

Crowdcast – Simple tool for holding engaging webcasts and meetings

Endurance – Tool that boosts you Mac laptop battery by 20%



from Duct Tape Marketing » Blog http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog/crowdcast-realtimeboard-endurance/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment