Seven or eight years ago I had a guest on this show named Chet Holmes. Holmes was fresh on the high of a best-selling book, The Ulitmate Sales Machine, a book that still sits at the top of many lists today.
Several years later after building a multi-million dollar business around his brand he passed away.
My guest on this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Amanda Holmes, CEO of Chet Holmes international. She took over her father’s company at the age of 24 after his passing. We talk about her road to being CEO and the future of business growth.
In this episode we talk about some highly personal things as my journey follows that of Chet’s to some degree and several of my daughters work for me currently. I think you’ll enjoy our conversation.
Questions I ask Amanda:
- What is it like to take over a successful business at such a young age?
- How is Chet Holmes International different today?
- How did you learn how to run a company?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why it is so important to do what you love.
- Why you must focus on self-care as well as business care.
- How business owners can seek answers from alternative sources.
from Duct Tape Marketing » Blog http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog/amanda-holmes/