Friday, January 8, 2016

Join Me in Miami for SEW Connect!

Search Engine Watch Connect

In just a few weeks, Search Engine Watch is launching a brand new industry event called Connect, and they’re doing it in style at the Ritz-Carlton in Miami with an impressive speaker lineup led by Google’s inimitable Avinash Kaushik.

I’m super excited to hear Avinash’s day two opening keynote on driving innovation from customer intent, but also to present my own talk day one on the state of paid search in 2016. The overall theme of the two-track, two-day event is “Putting the User First: Excelling in the New Era of Search Marketing” and promises a huge focus on personalization and getting customers to convert in the micro-moments that matter.

I haven’t spoken at an SES or ClickZ event in two years and am pumped to be invited back! If you’re in attendance, come see me at 2:15 pm in the “Innovate with Paid” track for my presentation, The State of Paid Media in 2016 and Beyond: Integrating Social, Display and Search Ads.

I’ll be sharing tips and strategies you can use to combat the increasing competition in paid search, which has become even more difficult in the face of lagging mobile conversion rates and skyrocketing costs per click. We’re going to explore advanced tactics that can win you not 5% or 10% improvements, but 10x your current ROI! 

I can’t wait to get to Miami, and I can’t wait to share the stage with brilliant speakers like Forrester’s Collin Colburn, Eric Enge from Stone Temple Consulting, Search Engine Watch’s own Christopher Ratcliff, and of course, digital marketing evangelist Avinash Kaushik.

Search Engine Watch Connect Miami 2016 on February 4th and 5th promises to be an awesome addition to the usual search marketing events I hit every year. Will I see you there? Get your tickets directly from SEW and ping me on Twitter if you plan to attend and would like to meet up.



from Wordstream Blog Feed http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2016/01/08/sew-connect
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment