How to Succeed at Facebook Advertising (or How to Fail) written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
There are lots of experts and gurus out there telling you now is the time to get on Facebook advertising. While some are treating it like the next get rich wave most agree – to be successful you need to create to target precisely and create personal experiences.
In other words, if you ad is promoting something to do with SEO, your content or landing page better specifically offer some great SEO info and value.
Further, if you want to succeed using Facebook ads you have to understand that you are guiding people on a journey and most Facebook traffic won’t convert overnight – it’s a process of education and relationship building.
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Nicholas Kusmich, founder of NicholasKusmich.com, creator of the Art of Lead Generation, Intensive and the Alliance Group. We discuss Facebook marketing, lead generation and lead conversion.
Questions I ask Nicholas:
- When can Facebook advertising be successful?
- What do you mean by Contextual Congruence?
- How can you generate new leads on social media?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Where Facebook advertising fits into a marketing funnel.
- How to think about leads that come in from social media.
- Where to look for your ideal audience on social media.
from Blog – Duct Tape Marketing http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog/nicholas-kusmich/