Google is a powerhouse when it comes to the internet – being most known for creating an advanced algorithm that can deliver exactly what a consumer is searching for. They also offer a plethora of tools alongside search, many of which are designed to help customers find what they want by empowering businesses to reach them.
The first entry point for local businesses to connect to customers was the creation of Google+ Local, which was rebranded Google Places, and has now morphed into Google My Business, as of June of 2014. Alongside Google My Business, which helps local businesses manage their listing in search results, are tools such as AdWords, YouTube, Drive and much more.
Google continues to want to help local business connect to the many consumers that are searching for them online. Consider the following stats from a Google/Neilsen research study:
- Half of local searches happen on mobile devices (and that number’s only increasing)
- 74% of mobile users begin their search on a search engine (vs. an app or business’s mobile website)
- 51% of local searches result in a store visit
- 69% expect a business to be within 5 miles of their current location
- 83% want to buy immediately (within a day)
- 93% go on to purchase
Learn how Google can help connect your local business to more consumers in our upcoming Google webinar, March 31st at 3:00 PM EST.
This exclusive live webcast brought to you straight from Google’s NYC headquarters and presented by LocalVox, The Berry Company and Susana Zialcita, Strategic Partner Manager at Google Partners, will focus on:
- How your customers are using mobile
- Strategies you can use to reach more potential customers
- Research and insights to fast-track your mobile marketing strategy
Don’t miss out on this exciting event, register today!
The post Register Now: Google Webinar for Local Business – Live from Google’s Office appeared first on LocalVox.
from Local Marketing Blog – LocalVox http://localvox.com/blog/register-now-google-webinar-local-business-live-googles-office/