Saturday, April 16, 2016

Weekend Favs April Sixteen

Weekend Favs April Sixteen written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from Flickr or one that I took out there on the road.

Redrocks Ampitheater

Redrocks Ampitheater

Good stuff I found this week:

WordRake – Pretty powerful writing assistant for MS Word – not proofreading improved writing

Arka – Custom branded packaging in small lots – great way to send physical surprises

Mevo – Live streaming event camera that lets you edit on the fly and stream or save



from Blog – Duct Tape Marketing http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog/wordrake-mevo-arka/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment