Saturday, April 9, 2016

Weekly Favs April Nine

Weekly Favs April Nine written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from Flickr or one that I took out there on the road.

Google ChromeScreenSnapz059

Good stuff I found this week:

Good copy – Examples of great email copy for just about every possible use

Notifier – Tool that automatically notifies people and brands you mention in your blog posts

Sendible – Social media management and measurement in one tool



from Blog – Duct Tape Marketing http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog/weekly-favs-april-nine/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment