Monday, May 9, 2016

Weekend Favs May Eight

Weekend Favs May Eight written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from Flickr or one that I took out there on the road.

van

Good stuff I found this week:

Visual Thesaurus – Tool that gives you visual map of related terms and synonyms

Adsvisor – Find out what ads on Facebook are working and why

Fat Loss Program – Complete 6-week exercise and nutrition program from my personal trainer



from Blog – Duct Tape Marketing http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog/adsvisor-fatloss-visualthesaurus/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment