Saturday, June 18, 2016

Weekend Favs June Eighteen

Weekend Favs June Eighteen written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from online source or one that I took out there on the road.

smokies

Spent some time in the Smokies this week.

Good stuff I found this week:

Cloudo – One place to search through all of those online apps and services you use.

YouTube Director – Create polished video ads right from your phone for free

Ludwig – Interesting set of advanced writing tools in one suite



from Blog – Duct Tape Marketing http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog/ludwig-cloudo-youtubedirector/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment