With so many marketing options these days, it’s hard to stay focused on what works. While small business owners have always taken advantage of their small, scrappy ways, today it’s a must just to keep any sense of momentum going.
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Nick Westergaard, a strategist, speaker and educator, Chief Brand Strategist at Brand Driven Digital, and author of the new book Get Scrappy: Smart Digital Marketing for Businesses Big and Small. We talk about digital marketing and getting the most bang for your buck with your marketing tactics.
Westergaard has always taken a very practical approach to the sometimes wild world of branding and for that, I’m a fan.
Questions I ask Nick:
- What do you mean by getting “scrappy” with your marketing?
- How do you balance experimenting with new channels without taking on too much?
- How do you find what matters and measure it?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why you should avoid the channel mindset.
- Why you should view content as the voice of strategy.
- When you should or shouldn’t jump on to a new content channel.
If you want to find out more about Nick, visit nickwestergaard.com.
Click here to find out more and buy Nick’s book Get Scrappy: Smart Digital Marketing for Businesses Big and Small
from Blog – Duct Tape Marketing http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog/scrappy-marketing/